How to Use the 2022 Tundra Trailer Backup GuideSep 1st, 2022
If you have a trailer – this post is for you! Reversing with a trailer attached can be a bit of a headache. That is why we love the 2022 Toyota Tundra Trailer Backup Guide, designed to make backing up with a trailer easier than ever.
How-To Guide to the Toyota Tundra Trailer Backup Guide System
- Register Your Trailer in the Tundra Trailer Garage System
- Press the Trailer Button on the Center Console
- Select the Trailer You Plan to Tow
- Follow the Steps Provided on the MID and Touchscreen Display to Calibrate
- Drive Straight Forward Slowly and Come to a Stop
- Check to See if Your Trailer is Aligned with the Camera View
- Drive Forward Slowly and Make a Sharp Turn
- Straighten the Trailer and Stop Your Vehicle
- Select Straight Path Assist Mode and Your Tundra Will Steer the Trailer
The completely redesigned 2022 Toyota Tundra is more powerful and efficient than ever before! Toyota upped the towing capacity to a maximum of 12,000 pounds to ensure anything you need to haul is no sweat for the Tundra.
The base engine in the 2022 Toyota Tundra is the 3.5-liter twin-turbo V6. Toyota chose this powerplant to improve both the fuel efficiency and power of the outgoing 5.7-liter V8. Toyota also tuned the engine for torque. So in the third generation Tundra, it makes 389 horsepower and 479 lb-ft of torque.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
For more information make sure to give us a call (403)526-6228